2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

so...

Mark came home for a later-than-usual lunch today and noticed I was still in my comfy plaid pj bottoms, slippers, and a sweatshirt.  Realizing there was no shower, make-up, or fixed hair on the horizon for me, he asked if I wanted to go get steaks tonight for dinner.  That man is clever! 

Additionally, I'm making my blog public again.  Why?  Because of several reasons including a drop in readership (despite the number of folks who signed up, there has been a staggering drop in comments left, and that is depressing), but mostly because it's a total hassle for me.  And I don't really need any further deterrents to my blogging, do I?  No, no I don't.

Some quick things of note:
- Marin turned 9 months old this week!  We go for her well baby visit on Monday so I'll have some official stats to share then.  Did you notice how close she's getting to the giant "1" on the ticker?  What's up with that?
- I've been uploading pics to the computer from the camera.  That means a picture update is on its merry little way!
- I don't really have anything else, but I called this "some quick things" and I felt "some" indicated at least 3.  There you go.

No comments: