I haven't blogged in a while. What, you noticed?
Plenty has been going on, which I will blame for my lack of posting. But I've at least started several posts, so I feel like that should give me some partial credit. No? Hmmm.
So, Marin turned 7 months old in November. And then she turned 8 months old last weekend. How does she keep getting bigger like this? So I won't forget, here are a few tidbits about our sweet girl:
- She is still happy as a lark 98% of the time. Hallelujah!
- The girl can eat! She finished up the Stage 1 foods last month and we moved on to Stage 2 without so much as a blink. So far, she's eaten up everything we've offered, although green beans are probably her least favorite. She's taking 4 bottles a day and 3 solid meals a day.
- We let her play with sippy cups and spoons in the hope that one day, she will figure them out. Improvements are being made with both.
- Marin's first tooth came in on 10/29. Her second tooth, a week later.
- You can hear laughter and "dadadadada" pretty much all day at our house. Any time I try to get her to say anything remotely close to Momma, she laughs at me. And goes right back to her dada-ing.
- The girl mastered sitting a few weeks ago and is now a pro at getting on all fours. She is also a pro at going backward, despite her biggest efforts in crawling. She'll get it soon enough. Note to self: For the love, babyproof the house, already!
- I put away all of Marin's 3-6 and 6 month clothes. She's in 9s, 6-9s, and 6-12s. I haven't weighed her, but she was 16 pounds, 12 ounces the week of Thanksgiving.
I know you're dying for pictures. Coming soon! Promise! (And by soon, I mean sometime hopefully before 2011!)

No comments:
Post a Comment