True to my word, here are some more pictures of my cutie kid. At the beginning of December, Miss Marin decided that she was tired of just rolling here, there, and yon. She wanted to get on the go in a whole new way: crawling! Unfortunately, she only went backward at first.
Oops...stuck under the coffee table.
This is her first time to sit in the D.A.R. with the Christmas tree, lit in all its glory. She was mesmerized!
I turned 32 in December. Mark took me out to eat at the fancy restaurant at the top of the the tower downtown and got me some nonstick cookie sheets and this symbolic door. I'm posting this to remind my husband that he still owes me the real thing. Hint, hint.
Marin got me a pedicure, which was very thoughtful. Oh, and I got a cookie cake from that place at the mall. I not-so-secretly LOVE that cookie place at the mall. I don't go into the mall much for a number of reasons, among which is my lack of self-control when passing said cookie place.
Jaime, you know how you were talked into trimming up Jemma's "ducktail" (see, I'm not calling it a mullet!) -- well, Becky mocked me and my child incessantly till I relented and trimmed that wack-a-doo part that was like 2" longer than the rest of her hair. Cindy Lou Hoo has left the building!
Florida Blankinships, Marin's giving you the big eyes!
This is Marin and Aunt Becky. Gentlemen, Becky is single! (And like Uncle Blake, doesn't read my blog. I think. Otherwise, she might kill me posting this personals ad for her.)
We had an early Christmas with Aunt Becky before she went home. Marin loved opening her present, especially the parts where she got to pull on the ribbon and paper.
The giggling cow was pretty cool, too. She really likes to pull the red "hairs" on its head.
Up next, real Christmas. And Marin's 9-month info. Stay tuned!

5 comments:
Oh man, I just want to squeeze her! She's so, so cute!
Have you noticed Bretton's comb over? I HAVE to do something about it soon.
Looking forward to tomorrow's post and more pictures (hint, hint).
Florida Blankinships LOVE the big eyes! We mostly love the little sweetie making the big eyes! Thanks for the pictures...they made our day!
LOVE all the pictures. Sweet Marin is just a beautiful girl!
She's such a pretty girl! Great pictures!
We sure do miss seeing your family grow together!!!
Blessings :)
Post a Comment