2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

the stats

The girl did GREAT with her shots today.  What a trooper!  Here are her measurements, as promised:

Weight - 13 pounds, 9 ounces (50th percentile)
Height - 23.5" (25th percentile)

I guess I might've exaggerated in my head how big she's getting.  But still, she's big! 

4 comments:

Jaime said...

What a big girl and glad she was good for shots. I am dreading those on Monday. I was guessing Jemma was in the 13 lb. range, but your previous guess threw me. But now I am going back to guessing that for her and I am guessing Jemma is about 25 inches, but we shall see. Thanks for sharing Marin's stats.

Tamra said...

Well, I had helping guessing too high. And I am a terrible judge of any number, really. I was surprised on the length as she measures longer on our little play mat -- but I think those measurements are all a guess anyway as the kiddos wiggle all over the place. Hope your appt goes well and Jemma takes those shots like a champ. Is Ben going with you?

OK Chick said...

Happy to hear everything went well.

Arwen said...

She is perfect in every way! And tell her, "Job well done!" from her Aunt Arwen on rolling over! Way to go, Marin! Hugs and kisses from soggy Florida!