I know none of you (two) faithful readers cares much about what I say -- it's what pictures I show that really matter. Without further ado, here is the girl:
Marin, 2 mos.
That only looks like a pot holder under her head because it is. Thanks, Dad...
Marin loves her baby papasan -- really, she does.
Happy Father's Day!
Plum tuckered out after all that play.
Sweet girl
Sometimes, when Mark's not around, I like to put the big bows and flowers on Marin's headbands. Let's face it, she's adorable in them!
She likes working out almost as much as I do.
And sometimes, Mark gets to see my handy work. I'm sure there was a little eye-rolling when he saw her in this little ditty.
Our happy girl!
More tummy time. And less hair.
Mark and his mini, although some people think she's starting to look more like me. I knew my genes weren't completely recessive.
The balding started with this ring around her head. It's now progressed up the sides and onto the top of her head. She kind of looks ridiculous. And might hate me in a few years for posting this.
Marin's wearing the ring attached to the dolphin while grabbing at the other rings. She is a very hands-on kind of girl!
And for those who care, here's a quick 3-month update on our nearly 4-month-old girl. She loves the play gym and gladly bats at and grabs the toys dangling above her. She gets frustrated with tummy time after a few minutes and must've misunderstood my directions to turn over. She's not flipping her body over so much as around, as in spinning like a pinwheel. Crazy girl! She talks to us all the time and has the greatest belly laugh. She's starting to outgrow her 0-3 and 3-month clothes now. She's eating about 30 ounces a day -- 6 bottles of 5 ounces each. And she moved up to size 2 diapers a couple weeks ago. Oh, and she now sleeps in her crib upstairs full time. We are so blessed to be this girl's parents!

10 comments:
Marin's Mommy~
She is so, so beautiful. I am eating up watching you and Marin's Daddy loving on her and growing more in love with each other and her. You three are so delightful to watch.
I am so sorry that she doesn't have a thing to wear or put in her hair.
Love from across the greenbelt~
Lisa
she is such a cutie and i LOVE the bows :)
Tams, these photos are great. She is soooooo darling. I wish I could hold her and hug you. Love you so much
she is perfect!
I love the bows too! She's a cutie!!
She's precious! I can totally see Mark's face as he sees those bows...HA! I think she looks adorable in them!! :o)
She is darling! I love her rolls, her dimples, and that belly laugh. :-) What a blessing for Jemma to have a sweet friend already! (When they get older they can trade big bows and flowers).
Precious! Don't you need to drop her off on Burnside soon?
She is beautiful just like her momma!
These pics are too cute and wow those bows really do allow you to see how very cute her face is- be sure and tell the eye rolling daddy that : ) Thank you for sharing pics and info- especially since we don't get to see you guys every week! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment