2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

motherly love

Dear Marin,

When you hit that awkward, insane, hormonal-teenage-girl point in your life and begin questioning everything, I pray you never question how much you are loved, and have been loved since before God gave you to us.  Because really, you are the only thing that makes these cankles bearable and you are the absolute best reason in the world to put on 28 pounds in 38 weeks.  Okay, fine...I might have to give credit to the good folks at Hostess and Blue Bell for a few of those pounds.  But still.  Don't miss my point.

We look forward to your arrival, little girl!  (And according to the doctor, it probably won't be in the next seven days -- sorry, Gran Debbie!)

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Kayla said...

so sweet tamtams

Unknown said...

Bless your heart! Do you need to come over so I can rub your feet? Or paint your toenails? I will if you want me to! You have done an amazing job growing that baby! {{{Hugs}}} for mental tenacity over the next week or whenever that sweet baby decides to come into the world!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Such a sweet note to your baby girl. Sorry to hear that she won't be here soon.

Dara said...

Mmm Bluebell. Good idea.