We've been plenty busy over the past couple weeks. We had a baby shower at church and one at Mark's office, and have been seriously blessed with a ton of stuff for our girl! Things have continued to come in since both of these showers, and we are doing our best to keep up with with it -- more in finding homes for all of our new loot and less in writing thank-you notes (which will probably be way overdue by the time they all get out).
Over our shower weekend, we were fortunate enough to celebrate Mark's dad's 70th birthday with a number of family friends. Debbie made a delish chocolate sheet cake for the occasion.

Mark and I also got to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. Hard to believe it's only been yet already been 2 years. I'm so blessed to be married to such a loving, giving, sacrificing, godly husband. He will be a tremendous father to our little girl, and I know I will continue to love him in new ways as he takes on this new role. He's so stinkin' cute when he reads stories or sings or talks to Marin in my tummy! We went to a little B & B in Shiner on Friday night and kept our eyes open both going and returning as we looked for wildflowers. There weren't many yet, but it looks like some more are popping up by the day.
What else? Who even knows. My brain is fried and the time change has me walking (fine, waddling) around like a zombie even more than usual. This preggo pic is from March 6th, the morning of my church shower. Yep, I'm as big as a double-wide trailer!
9 comments:
You still look good though, honestly. We still have a gift for ya'll. Happy Anniversary!
Sara Weston
very cute :) she's almost fully baked! can't wait to see pictures of her :)
you look great! i think i finished my thank yous by the time she was 3 months old....awful I know!
At least you are a cute double wide! haha
awe you are soooo cute Tams!
You look adorable! I'll be praying for you in the next few weeks...she will be here before y'all know it! :o) Happy Anniversary by the way!
You look beautiful! Definitely not even close to a doublewide. Nowhere near that ball park.
Happy Anniversary!
You look sooo pretty.
You look sooo pretty.
Post a Comment