2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

pop!

In case you were wondering, yes, I'm pregnant.  And no, it's not multiples.  But thanks for being shocked at how gargantuan I am already.  Really, it does wonders for my self-esteem. 


Just three weeks till we learn the answer to the boy/girl question.  I have no idea how to even try to guess whether we've got a he or she since I can't compare pregnancies and such.  But cast your vote in the poll for funsies!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tams! I LOVE your little baby bump. So cute!! I cannot wait to find out what you're having.

Kayla said...

I think its adorable! You are going to have a girl btw.

The Boyds said...

Super cute!! I am so excited for you! : )

April said...

I think you are the perfect size! I bet you get prettier and prettier! I can't wait to find out what you're having also!!

Unknown said...

Dude, where did that come from- just a few weeks ago when we went to lunch...- love those pregnant bellies!!!!!

Chera said...

Love those pics! Priceless!! I think it's a girl...Mark needs a little girl! HA!