I'm sure most Americans already know this fascinating little tidbit. But in case you were on the political "short bus" with me: You can vote early at any early voting place in town -- and all you need is your driver's license!
So if you're thinking about voting and you're not sure you have time to go on Tuesday, or you're not sure where to go on Tuesday, or you have no idea where that ever-elusive voter's registration card is -- early voting might be just what you need. Early voting is through Friday this week, and locations are open 8am-8pm.
Who knew voting could be so easy?!

2 comments:
It is on my to-do list tomorrow. I will wait in line with briggs while beck is at school. HOpefully if I bring enough cereal he will be quiet enough.
Good luck with that! I didn't have to wait but maybe 5 minutes this morning, which was SO nice!
Post a Comment