
I don't remember when in life I figured out I was just one of the boys, but...I did. And I am. Or, more accurately, I can be.



This past Saturday was our K-5th grade Dudes & Dads Day. The Branches let us enjoy their ranch. We cooked out, had a devo and dude/dad quiet time, enjoyed a hay ride, and did a little fishing. We didn't expect much in the fishing department since the tanks were low. But Mrs. Tamra knocked the socks off all the fellas by catching THREE fish in about 15 minutes. Quite frankly, I knocked my own socks off too. :)
Mark tells me the fish I caught were a small bass, horse-something-or-other, and a red gilled sunfish. Impressive, huh?

I can't remember who I was telling about my "mom sunglasses" -- but these are them. Not because these are mommish in particular, but because they make me look even more like my own mom, who has a pinchant for gigantic shades. Can you imagine if I had a baseball cap on too? TWINS!

5 comments:
I love your glasses, and you look really cute! I'm sure Mark was very proud of your catch even though I imagine he might have joked around about it! ;o)
Look at you fishing!
Hmmm...stinky fish. I am glad that you could hang with the boys. I probably would have been sitting on the front porch sipping iced tea. Ha :-)
Hey. Okay, I tried to add you to my list this morning, but it wouldn't let me. I'll try again.... nice fish, by the way. :)
I soooo love the 2nd picture of the little tiny fish. That would sooooo be something that Paul would catch and I would be catching the biggest one in the tank. heehee
Post a Comment