Okay, so it's a big job to list all of my favorites and apparently I've kept you, my loyal readers, waiting too long! In the name of "chewing the elephant in bites," I'm breaking it down into categories. Up first, household favorites:
-cookware by GreenPan (we got a set as a wedding gift and I have to say, this stuff is FAB!)
-Easy Read Measuring Cups by Pampered Chef
- Mix-N-Scraper by Pampered Chef
- Huggable Hangers by Joy Mangano (my grandma hooked me on these years ago, and now they're available at Target!)
- cleaning products in the form of wipes (Windex, Pledge, Clorox, you name it)
- candles by Yankee or Circle E
- Wallflowers by Bath & Body Works
- Tide detergent is a must, and I love Downy but Mark does not -- so I sneak it where I can ;)
Now it's your turn to share your favorite household products! More to come....

4 comments:
i'm not really very high maintenance when it comes to household products, but i do love circle e candles.
i also like the lysol kitchen spray with bleach...but have to be careful if i'm cleaning the counters in good clothes...it really does have bleach in it!!
and they are cheap, but i am particular about my hangars and have to have WHITE plastic hangars. the kids have to have them too...no colors, no wire!
I'm looking forward to reading your other faves~
I'm with Jill - must have white plastic hangers although lately they are empty and the clean clothes pile up. We just dress out of the pile : ) The boys have colors and the princess has pink plastic ones. I love my swiffer wet jet in lavender smell. And I must have gain detergent with matching smell liquid and dryer fabric softner. MMMMM Love yummy smells
Tam - I have been really trying hard to come up with some nifty household items I could rave about. I use household items all the time...I'm the housekeeper. But I'm stumped. Here's the deal: I use the basic, boring, and cheap stuff...think Ajax, white paper plates (the sturdy ones) and no Downy (Randy, incidentally, doesn't like it either). But I did come up with one item I find to be VERY useful and have used for years (although not the same one continuously): the dish wand. It is a plastic contrapion with a replaceable sponge head and the wand you fill up with dish soap so you can quicky wash an item without having to run a whole sink full of water. There you have it. I'm not giving up just yet...there must be more amazing gizmos out there that I use.
I'm with Arwen with that dish wand thingy...it's awesome! I also LOVE my citrus scent clorox wipes. Another thing I have found really useful is Pledge-Dust and Allergen. I have seen the difference...less dust and less allergies around here! ;o) I also love the Bath and Body Works hand soaps...I normally buy several at a time!!
Post a Comment