My friend Shannon tagged me for this post where you share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself. You're supposed to tag 7 more people, but I'm lazy. Or my lunch break is short. Take your pick. Either way, feel free to tag yourself. I always find it interesting to see what people are willing to share about themselves!
1. I get on these kicks where I like to eat the same thing a lot. Right now, I'm into cereal.
2. Mark's and my wedding is less than 2 months away! I have fooled people into thinking that I'm on top of things and organized. So much so, that it might now actually be true. Fake it till ya make it?
3. Sadly, I've only been to 2 zoos in my lifetime. I need to get out more.
4. I think my verbal filter is on the fritz. I also believe this to be both chronic and hereditary.
5. It has come to my attention that I am the owner of a lot of stuff. Some of it is very nice stuff, and will be available for purchase, barter, or give-away soon. If you're interested in any of these options, let me know. I have already pre-sold my couch and oversized chair....
6. My latest addiction is checking our wedding registries online to see what's been purchased. I've rationalized that this is okay because it helps me plan better. And besides, it doesn't tell you who bought what, so it's still a surprise. I might need professional help.
7. I was thinking recently about how I don't really know people who aren't Christians. Some folks call this the "Christian cocoon." I wonder, do you find yourself in the same situation? If not, how have branched out?

7 comments:
Tams, I have been meaning to ask you...Why are you not coming to the retreat? :-(
Great list, Tams. Do your friends get to stake claims to your stuff before or after your shower??? Hee hee...
I am shocked you check your registry. :o)
Have a great weekend.
Lisa
Oh I totally checked my registry. Baby registry too. The bad part is when stuff gets bought off your registry and then you never get it. Then you wonder did they keep it for themselves?
i have to admit i checked my registry quite a bit, too. :)
when i taught school i was definitely out of the christian cocoon...these days i feel like i'm in more of a black hole at church since i get clark and myself all dressed up only to be in the nursing room the entirety of church!!
no more cereal in the office right? bringing unwanted visitors? :)
I totally understand #7. Until a few years ago, everyone I knew was either connected to OC or church/work. That was my primary motivation for getting involved with Relay for Life...to get to know people outside my little bubble. =o)
I love the pics! and I'm back on blogger!
Post a Comment