I was sitting at my desk, working diligently on about a million projects (or 3) when suddenly, Mark appeared in my doorway with these beautiful roses, chocolates, and the sweetest card ever.What a delightful surprise!
I thought my flower quota had been met already with the pink roses Mark gave me on Saturday.
Am I raking it in or what?!
There are 30 days to go till THE BIG DAY and I just can't wait to marry this wonderful man. I am blessed beyond measure!

7 comments:
You should like marry him or something.
Ooooo! Those are beautiful! What a sweet guy you've got. :)
love it :) surprises like that sure can make a girls day...happy heart day~
Awww..so sweet. Happy V-day!
You've got a sweetie there! The roses are beautiful, too!
Do you want the cynical, jaded friend or the sweet one???
Oh, I'll give you the sweet one...
You deserve every bit of this love and attention. Lap it up.
xoxo,
L.
what a guy!
Post a Comment