
This week, I dedicate my 5 to the Spurs.
1. I am SO glad the Spurs are up 2-0 against the Jazz.
2. I am completely irritated that certain sports commentators are picking the Jazz to win this series.
3. I usually just wear something black/white/silver to show my Spurs pride, but I'm contemplating purchasing an official Spurs t-shirt.
4. It's hard to pick my favorite player because they're pretty much all great, both on and off the court.
5. Game 3 is Saturday night. Marilee's coming to visit this weekend and yes, I am going to make her watch the game with me.
GO SPURS GO!

2 comments:
Thank you, Tams, for showing your team spirit!!! Let's hope for a great Memorial Day miracle tomorrow after last night's whipping. OUCH!!!
Go SPURS go!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. It was nice meeting Marilee.
GO SPURS GO! Can you believe game 3? They better get their act together for game 4! GO SPURS GO!
Post a Comment