...If you remember "Johnny 5 is alive" from the movie SHORT CIRCUIT, you've just earned cool points. We were meant to be friends.
...I'm having mixed emotions about the series finale of Gilmore Girls. This season hasn't been great -- and honestly, I haven't watched all of it -- so on the one hand, I'm ready for it to be over. On the other, I hate that it's going out after an awkward season. It's tricky.
...Do you plan to watch the new spin-off from Grey's Anatomy that features Addison in California?
...I went to Pompeii, a restaurant not far from where I live. When I saw the menu, it looked exactly like the menu for Scouzzi's. So I ordered the grilled chicken and guess what -- it came with a side of "chicken juice" too!
...Sunday is Mother's Day. Take time to let yours know you care. This year, I actually bought my mom a card. If only I could remember where I put it so I could get it in the mail before postage goes up....

2 comments:
1) We're meant to be friends, Short Circuit is in the same realm as Flight of the Navigator and the Gremlins
2) I'm over Gilmore Girls, they killed it with Christopher and trying to make Luke a character without the Lorelai interplay
3) I don't want Addison to leave Seattle Grace
I just logged on for the first time maybe second but it has been a long long time since I have seen your blog-number 5 is alive- I could not stop laughing- Thank you
Kayren
Post a Comment