2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

the fab 5

- Today was chicken teriyaki day at Steubing Ranch. Many thanks to Katie for inviting me to eat with her, and for inviting Emily to join us. I heart 2nd graders, and especially these two!

- I haven't watched the season finale for Grey's, but I've already heard it's painful and dramatic and sad.

- I am torn about the GG series finale. Did you watch it? What did you think?

- The Spurs are up 3-2 in this round of play-offs. Here's hoping they pull through with the W tonight so we can move on to the next round!

- It occurs to me quite frequently that I've been blessed in numerous ways. I have family and friends whom I love unconditionally, and who love me in return. I have a job that is so much more than a job; it's my passion and ministry and meaningful work. And this morning, I felt a cool breeze on my face as I headed out the door to what has turned into a beautiful day. It's the little things that mean so much to me. That let me know I was created and am sustained by One who is so much more than I can imagine. God is good.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I watched GG's finale. I thought it was okay, but not quite up to par for a SERIES finale. It was a rather ordinary episode, and I thought they were a bit dramatic about Rory going off to work. Isn't that what she went to college for? I mean I am sure she will be back to visit at some point, and her and Loralei (sp?) can talk everyday on their cell phones like they normally do. Maybe I am just not that sentimental. But Luke...what a sweetie! :-)

Jill said...

I agree with Jaime, although I did tear up a little...might just be the preggo hormones. Grey's was pretty dramatic...lots to think about over the summer.

Anonymous said...

Can you call and tell me what happened on GG and Grey's? I missed both from the real-life drama of the week (if you haven't already, read the blog so you know what I'm talking about). I miss mundane weeks where I get my TV fix and can live vicariously through the drama of Star's Hollow or Seattle Grace.

Going to any more games? Go, Spurs, Go, but no more fights, sheesh...

Anonymous said...

it just wasn't a GG series finale without Logan... i really wished they could've worked something out... and Grey's was completely disappointing. nothing worked out like i wanted it to... they're going to have some serious making-up to do if they want me to watch next season... (p.s. I blame my grey's obsession (or smut television as richard would say) on you -- THANKS!! ;) )

myra said...

I actually liked GG finale. I felt like they wrapped things up pretty nicely for what seemed to be an on-the-fly series ending. It's hard to end a series and leave no questions unanswered I think.