2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Marky Mark

So the preacher at my church is Mark. Let me start by saying, I LOVE HIM! He totally cracks me up. Today, whilst eating lunch with some of the staff, Mark shares that he wants to take his teenage son camping to see if he likes it or not before investing in a good tent...so naturally, he asked Doug (the adult ed. and involvement minister....aka: Mr. Boy Scouts of America himself) if he could borrow one. Mark then gets off on a jag about how "camping" is a cuss word to his wife and daughter. In order to illustrate his point a little further, he uses it in the following manner: "You son of a camper!" I don't know if this translates as well to someone who a) wasn't there, b) doesn't know Mark, or c) both a and b. But let me tell you, I laughed a good hearty laugh over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know Mark but I am sure it was funny.