2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2005

hmm

So I was thinking recently in some quiet time with my Father that He is really awesome and His plan for my life is perfect. Now I typically think this on a regular basis, but there are those beautiful ah-ha moments when the light goes off in my head and I not only believe it, but I KNOW it to my core in a way that is so profound and complete that there is no room to question, speculate, or doubt. And that's kind of where I've been residing lately. Can I tell you how incredible that is?!

It overwhelms me that our Creator took time to make me and didn't stop there, because he also takes the time to love me, to forgive me, to discipline me, to continually mold me so that I am more like Him. ME. He does that for ME! I don't deserve it and could never even try...but He knew that from the beginning and was willing to have a go with me anyway.

And what's even better is the knowledge that He'll never leave me, He'll never forsake me, and He is working for my good because I love Him. He has a plan for me. A whole, long, thought-out plan that I can actually accomplish because He's going to help me. Out of the billions of people on this planet, God is taking time out of his busy day for me. He doesn't even have to check His Palm Pilot or pencil me in on His day planner. He thinks I'm that special.

Anyway, that's just something I was thinking about and wanted to share.

1 comment:

Natalie Brooke said...

Hi Tamra, my name is Natalie and I came across your blog from Karessa's.
I've been thinking about what you wrote about, so I can't help but think God led me to your site this morning. I needed to read that, and He knew I did.
Anyways, thanks for that post...it was very encouraging.
God bless.