You know what music video really annoys me right now? That stupid multi-part series from R. Kelly. I'm all about my ghetto funk jams. But this one wears me out! It's even more irritating as R. Kelly is performing the whole series on the Music Video Awards. Let me end as I started this post: boooooooo!
3 comments:
I know! It has to be just about the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever put out! Whomever had this horrific idea should be fired and banished from the music industry and R. Kelly (is that who does it?) should have his head examined for thinking it's a good idea.
I really really hate that song. A radio station in Atlanta did a parody of it when the new Harry Potter book come out. It was called Trapped in a Closet Under the Stairs. It was reallllly funny.
that's awesome, dara. i would have loved to hear it!
Post a Comment