I am overdue on a post, I know. But while I'm working on it (okay...before I start working on it), I wanted to share a few things.
1) I've been thinking for a while about making my blog private for a few different reasons. I'm not 100% sure yet, but am leaning heavily in that direction. So if the three of you who read this thing would like to come forward, send me an email or leave me a comment with your email address so I can make sure you're on the list! And if you don't want your email address made public, just let me know and I will delete your comment rather than publish. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you!
2) We've been gone a lot! We had the family retreat with church, then went out of town for Marilee's wedding and to visit some other friends along our way back home. As Mark noted, we will either have to get another car or not travel when we have another kid. (That's not an announcement.)
3) I went to the doc yesterday and was SEVEN pounds higher than when I went for my 6-week postpartum check-up. Thus, the diet begins tomorrow. Unbelievable what eating junk all day and sitting on your butt will do... I'm mostly telling you this to keep me accountable. If you know I'm fat, then I have to know it too. And then hopefully I will do something about it, other than just wear the same two things that still fit.
4) It's fall, my favorite season of the year! That really means little to the local folks because the heat and humidity have not mysteriously vanished, giving way to glorious cool breezes and the need for a sweater. My chai latte will have to remain in the iced version awhile longer, I'm afraid. But bring on the fall candles and pumpkin bread! (Oh wait...did I say something about a diet???)
5) Marin turned 5 months a couple weeks ago. I hope to post about her and add some pics before she is 6 months!

9 comments:
Add me for sure!
And I'm with you on Fall! Yay! I have yet to have anything pumpkin. But I am enjoying the leaves changing here.
Can't wait to see the latest pics of that sweet girl!
I one of the three readers!!!
Please keep me!! And if it helps, you're definitely not fat, but I understand how frustrating it is to lose baby weight, hang in there!! :)
I want to read still. And for the baby weight...ugh, it is so hard to lose it all and i have been trying most days. We can hold each other accountable. I am living it up this weekend and then I plan to start counting points and tracking next week.
i read...and if all of my friends/family go private i may give into peer pressure and do the same. but i'm kind of lazy so who knows?!
I'm one of your readers too!! Can't wait to see new pics of that cutie pie!
I read!! keep me in. By the way, I just started day 1 of the belly fat cure - if you want to do something with a partner to keep you accountable...
Love the new background. PLEASE email me if you go private.
Love the blog and seeing Marin grow!
Happy Fall and keep us POSTED.
Gram Ava
Post a Comment