2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

If a picture's worth 1,000 words...

...then here is my word count for the week:











9 comments:

Laura King said...

She is so beautiful Tamra! You all look so happy. She is growing and developing so quickly! I'm available any time you need a break! Even if just to catch up on some zzzz's :)

Jaime said...

Ewww, I want to squeeze those precious cheeks on her. I love that our girls are giving smiles now. It just makes them that much sweeter.

Arwen said...

She is super cute! I am loving those cheeks. I am also loving the hair! In about a month, I am going to get to love on those little cheeks! I can't wait!

Chera said...

She's so cute!!!

Deborah said...

Priceless pictures, Tamra!

Kayla said...

Precious!!!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Really and truly, she is a BEAUTIFUL girl. I hope you guys are doing well.

Smiles from the Road said...

Marin is a doll! So glad to see her- and the family.

The Stringers said...

So precious!! We need a Marin fix!