2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

In case you hadn't heard, I had a baby. 

I feel that entitled me to a nice little posting hiatus, followed by an obnoxiously long post with the birth story and lots of pictures and more details than any non-relative would care to know. 

I had good intentions to tackle this project today.

But the internet was out all day today.

And my kid was out of sorts all day today. 

This means that at 10 p.m., you get this measly excuse of a post and the hopeful promise of better things to come...maybe some time in the next 3 weeks.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm laughing at this post because it is, what, 12 days old. ha! I've seen pictures of your little beauty but haven't had the privilege of meeting her yet (which is probably a GOOD thing as Daniel was throwing up last night and Paul is running a fever tonight....you definitely don't want us breathing on her.) I hope you are adjusting to motherhood and enjoying every minute of it. It goes way too quickly. Congratulations!!

OK Chick said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats.