2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

blink and you'll miss it

So hard to believe we're approaching 34 weeks.  Lulu will be fully cooked soon.  And if these remaining weeks are anything like our past few weeks, she'll be 3 months old before we know it.  Time is flying!

For our friends and family who don't see me regularly, here's a big ol' belly for you to admire from a couple weeks ago. 

I thought I was doing pretty well on the whole weight-gain issue till I learned the shockingly horrifying news that I'd gained SIX pounds since my last appointment two weeks ago.  Oops?  I blame Valentine's for this, and the fact that I had a rather large basket of Hershey's Kisses and Crunch hearts on my desk.  (You noticed the past tense of that statement, too?  Well aren't you clever...)

Speaking of, we had a great Valentine's full of beautiful flowers, chocolate, and fun gifts.  All in all, it was an excellent manufactured holiday.  We didn't get any pics of the flowers when they were fresh, but here's a shot of them not-so-fresh.  I love roses that start out one color and turn another by the time you reach the tip of the petal.  So pretty!

Other than gestating and otherwise preparing for this baby, I'm trying to get things to a manageable place at work so others aren't so stressed by my retirement.  And we've got about 8.3 million projects on the homefront.  This reminds me, I'd better get back to researching camcorders.  If you have an HD one that you love, let me know!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Tams, you look absolutely beautiful!! If you gained 6 lbs, then you must've been teeny, teeny tiny before those 6 lbs. Because you look teeny tiny now! Not much longer to go. It'll be here before you know it! Love you!

Unknown said...

This is Morgandi, by the way. Sorry! Jason was logged in.

Tamra said...

In all fairness, that pic was on 2/14 so I hadn't quite accumulated the poundage yet. Ha!

Unknown said...

you look so beautiful! I am so happy that lulu cupcake will be here to love on in a few weeks!

ComplyKated said...

Tams! You look so cute! Happy last few weeks. When the hubs finds you vaccuuming the lawn- you know it's time to go have that baby :)

the Spocks said...

You look great, really you do.

I love our video camera it is a JVC. We got it at Best Buy.
The Westons

Chera said...

You look great!! You are right about time flying by...it gets worse all the time!! My baby will be EIGHT tomorrow! So hard to believe! I was looking through Kalyn's baby book the other day and came across a picture of Mark when he came by to visit us in the hospital. Made me so happy to think he is about to experience the same thing himself very soon!! :o)

myra said...

You do look great! And the flowers are beautiful! Can't wait to meet Miss Marin!

Mandy said...

You look gorgeous! Can't wait to meet little lulu!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

You look beuatiful. You are absolutely glowing. In honor of both of our obsession with the denim jacket, I did a blog post on it.