My friend Jill and I were talking the other day about how I've not gained any weight yet with this pregnancy. She marveled at my ability to make good food choices. Pride goeth before the fall, people. Monday afternoon, I ate an entire 3-serving bag of gummy worms over the course of 2 hours. Yeah...
Last Thursday, we had an ultrasound done as part of the neural tube defect and Downs screening. Baby was perfectly compliant while the sonographer worked on all the measurements and such. At one point, it appeared that Baby might be praying with his/her hands placed together. Afterward, Baby had a ball flipping, turning, and even giving a nice wave to Mom and Dad.
I realize I've not posted any preggo pics of me. They're not great. Let's face it, pregnancy has an overwhelming ability to make a girl feel utterly exhausted and incapable of functioning. The second trimester glory days are before me, though, and I'm hoping to make full use of them!

10 comments:
Such a cute preggo. You are glowing.
You ate 3 servings of gummy worms? In my house we call that junior varsity. Come on T – you’re eating for two! That precious baby is praying alright…for more sweets.
Tams you look great!!! So does that presh baby : )
You look great!! Just don't eat that many gummy worms the night before the glucose test and you'll be fine!!
Yeah, Ben knows what real eating for two means. It means that his wife calls just about everyday when he is on his way home from work and tells him her order of what to pick up that night. :-) Miraculously I haven't gained any weight (as of yesterday) but my belly has really popped. Isn't it weird it can do that?? You look radiant and I hope you enjoy every minute of this pregnancy!
i must agree with ben. gummy worms is no big deal. enjoy yourself! :)i think i ate a whole box of twinkies in one sitting while pregs with scarlett. no wonder she's such a fan of carbs.
ps-even though i see you every week, this is the first "belly shot"-you look great!
You look beautiful!!
You look GREAT....so excited for you!!
You look beautiful Tams! You do pregnancy very well!! Who cares about the gummy worms. It could be a lot worse!
You are too cute! So excited you got to see your little one! And if I listed the things I've consumed with this baby you'd think s/he will be coming out with high fructose corn syrup running through his or her veins instead of blood. But you gotta eat something right? :)
Post a Comment