2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well...

This little person should be making an appearance around April 14th!  We love him or her already and are so thankful everything seems to indicate health and good development.  YAY!

And maybe now that I'm not having to conceal what's really going on in our lives, I'll attempt to be better about blog updates.  Then again, a nap sure does sound good right about now....

8 comments:

kara said...

AWWWW tamra!!! how exciting!! congratulations to you and mark :)

Kayla said...

So excited for you!

Unknown said...

oooh how I loved me those preggers naps- nothing like lying down and waking up three hours later thinking wow I was really tired and that was some really good sleeping now where is some food : )
Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

Yay Tams! I'm so glad that you're out! Little Baby is looking really good!

Stacey said...

Congrats! I'd been wondering when we would see this post. ;o)

Ryan and Katie said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and way to go for planning your due date so you won't be 30 weeks pregnant at Camp Impact :)

The Boyds said...

HOLY CRAP! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! WHOOOO HOOO!

Mary said...

oops...maybe i'm a little behind on reading this...

but congratulations!!! hope april comes quickly for you :) you will be a fabulous mom!