2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

O-o-o-o-oklahoma

The wind didn't seem to sweep down the plain too much whilst I was enjoying my Girls Reunion this past weekend. Too bad, or I might've tried to use that as an excuse when the nice police officer pulled me over for speeding.

I've only received 2 tickets in my life, and both have happened in Edmond. The first was at 15th & Bryant during finals week my junior year in college. The other was this past Friday at 15th & Santa Fe as I was on my way to Mandy's so we could leave for dinner. My excuse? I REALLY had to pee. Surprisingly, the officer wasn't the least bit interested in my explanation. Alas and alack....

And yeah, I was thinking I might need to avoid 15th in the future, too. Dara and Mandy, any interest in moving? :)

2 comments:

Shannon West said...

maybe if we get you a little surrey with some fringe on top you'll slow down :)

Kayla said...

you should probably just stick with 33rd!