2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 04, 2009

What?!

How is it that 3 months have passed since my last entry? I must be having lots of fun because time sure is flying.

We've been plenty busy these past few weeks with our trip to see Team Blankinship in FL, Mark having back surgery (he's doing great -- starting PT this week), David and Debbie coming down to see us and help over Easter weekend, a trip to Dallas to see the King Tut exhibit with David and Debbie and Grandma Jane, and plenty of other things too. Not that Becky reads this, but I owe her a shout-out for helping me work on the back yard for 7 hours on Saturday. Thanks! (And Morg, the "shout-out" part was for you. I know you're fond of it.)

Pics to come...you know, if anyone is still reading this thing.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Finally!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Sometimes it's only appropriate. Love you, Tams!

Chera said...

Welcome back!

Jayspee27 said...

Tams, I'm glad you're back in the blog world!