2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 01, 2009

4

Kimberly (or Kim Berly, as it says in Mark's phone) tagged me to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder. Here it is, a collage from Mandy & Matt's wedding:

I think I'm supposed to tag 4 people, so.... MANDY, MORGANDI, MYRA, and MAEGAN -- go for it! (And yes, I'm going to gloss right over the fact that I haven't posted in almost 2 months and act like it's no big deal. Thanks for asking.)

3 comments:

Arwen said...

Tam! I am SO glad that your poor broken fingers have fully healed! I mean,that must be the reason you haven't posted IN AN ETERNITY!!! Lots of love!

myra said...

Did you tag all "M" names on purpose?

Tamra said...

Yes, my fingers are healed. Hallelujah! :)

And yes, I did pick "M" names on purpose. Who doesn't like a good aliteration?