For all of you who have heard me say something along the lines of needing to start, write, work on, or finish my thesis (which should be everyone I've met in the last 5 years, give or take) -- the time has come for me to defend that silly thing and be done with it for good!
I'll be in Edmond on Monday and Tuesday to defend, finalize, and print the official documents to send off to the bindery. I will return to SA a free woman! And sometime around late January, I'll receive my hardbound copy and my Master's degree in the mail. Wahooooo!!!
Wish me luck, say a prayer, and see y'all soon!

4 comments:
YAY!! Good luck!!
Congrats! Hope you have a safe and fun trip.
Tams, I got your text messagge when I woke up this morning. I wanted to text you back, but I didn't think you'd appreciate a message at 4:30 in the morning. I'm so proud of you!!!! I knew you could do it. You're so smart and you've worked so hard for this. It's time to celebrate!
Your blog is so adorable. I love it! And I love you!
Post a Comment