2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

changes

So I am trying to figure out how to make a cute header picture thing. This is a so-so first attempt; I will keep revising it. But I wanted at least something to put up when I changed the template for Thanksgiving. What can I say...I'm a sucker for a cute turkey.

In other news, for those who are on Thesis Watch: I finished my rough draft last Friday at approximately 6:08 p.m. CST, at which time I sent it on to my committee members for review. I'm awaiting their feedback so I can make edits this week. So far, I know I need to add 8 sources. Hopefully there won't be a whole lot more. (What are the odds?) And also hopefully, my defense will get scheduled for sometime in the next couple weeks. Oklahoma, here I come!

7 comments:

Chera said...

CUTE blog design!!!

Jaime said...

I love the turkeys and the header! Very cute...and congrats on getting this far in your thesis. YOu are so close now.
About the air pumper, it was gotten out to fix a ball, but quickly changed into a bodily noise maker--husband taught of course. I am so proud!

Missed you this morning in LBC.

Kristin and Chance said...

i need you to tell me how to do this. i really like your header thing!! very, very cute. :]

OK Chick said...

I like the Turkey's and the new header.

Shannon West said...

are you referring to your blog or your spouse when you say "cute turkey"?

:)

Deborah said...

Dying on Shannon's comment!! Love the header -- I'm not that computer savvy.

The Farmer's Wife said...

awesome new background! congrats on finishing your thesis...finally. yes, we are going to invite your secretary's daughter to this girls thingie we have made up. So maybe i will have a potential driving buddy for trip back to the SA!