Wow -- that last post sure prompted some feedback. For all of those concerned about the fire potential, please know that I do clean the lint trap every other load and always after towels. I think we're safe. :)
Also, I finished Chapter 3 of my thesis over the weekend. Woohoo! I really want to have most of 4 done this week. Welcome to my Thursday....
And Mark and I celebrated 6 months of marriage on Monday. Time flies! We've had a lot of transition in these past 6 months, but God is gracious and good. I am looking forward to what the next 6 months hold.
I think I'm going to do a post on some of my favorite products. Yes?

11 comments:
I'm so glad you are doing well! Miss you!
Yes to your fave products. Those are always fun.
Congrats on six months. Did you get a bauble? I mean you celebrate your 1/2 birthday and all...
No more judging about the lint...If you're on fire, I'll hop the fence and bring a bucket.
Love,
Lisa
Congrats to your 6 month anniversary...best wishes for many more!!
Sounds like an interesting post coming up on your favorite products...I'm curious to see what we all have in common!
Wow -- I can't believe it's been 6 months for you guys already! Congrats!
Congrats on 6 months. It does seem to have gone by fast doesn't it? Can't wait to read about your fav products.
I can't believe it's already been six months. Congratulations. By the way, I'm a little disappointed that I missed out on the whole lint in the dryer conversation. Removing the lint is one of my favorite things. I even ask Jason to leave it after he finishes a load of laundry. Sick I know.
bring on the favorites~
Imagine a knife in one hand and a fork in the other banging on the table as if I am hungry but instead of calling for food I'm saying, "products, products, products!"
Congrats on 6 months!
OK, I'm a little behind on reading my bloggy friends, but I would like to comment on the dryer lint thingy. My uncle retired from an electrical company in Tennessee. There are 5 girls between his family and ours and he told each one of us to clean that thing EVERY time and then he regaled us on all the fires he knew of because of people who let the "lint grow". He knew from the electical point of view. So the paranoia in me is such that I have one of those rechargeable hand vacs stuck to the wall right beside my dryer. I wipe it out, then vac, and once a week I wash it with a degreaser in the sink. (Fabric softners can "gum up" the wires).
Now about the products....COOL!!!
Oh yeah...big congrats on the 6 months! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment