
Things have been busy lately, even more so than the "busy" that makes up my new "norm." But now that Day Camp is over, I hope things will settle down a smidge.We almost didn't get to go due to the threat of rain, but after checking and rechecking every radar map and forecast this side of the Rio Grande (literally), we made an 11th-hour decision to go ahead and try it out. I'm so glad we did, and that God graciously held off the rain till
after we'd had our fun.A benefit to going to the zoo on a cloudy day is that most of the animals were out. I didn't get to see everything, but a few favorites included the tiger, kangaroos and their joeys (who I saw in June when they were still small enough to hang out in their pouches), and the elephant who ironically enough was being fed behind the big sign
that instructs folks not to feed him or her.

3 comments:
great pictures
So where is the picture of the cutest animal in your zoo? We are trusting you didn't leave him there! We are excited about seeing you guys in a few weeks even if it is only for a few hours!Love, Arwen
Okay...so my sister was witholding some vital information. It turns out that you were taking the day camp kids to the zoo...not our favorite Mark. So, please disregard the previous message about leaving Uncle Mark at the zoo. But not the part about being excited to see you guys.
Love to all!
Post a Comment