What's Your True Color?
My Result: Yellow
You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!


9 comments:
so true!!!
You have a blog. Heh. You probably told me at some point. The church site hides all announcements (like your wedding date) from marauding internet predators, but I come here and find better updates than I could get from the source herself... awesome :) You know you can't wear any of those dresses you showed pictures of, right?
You definately sound like a yellow to me. I'm gonna take the quiz too!
Oh girl, you are so yellow it just ain't even funny. I love love love it...and you!! :)
This is incredibly accurate for you. I would wear yellow but it makes me look like I have consumption. Oh some disease that makes you have green skin and dark circles.
PS You're getting married next week!
Of course sunshine is yellow, saw that coming.
Enjoyed checking out your blog! Need updates on married life... Post! Post! Oh, and check out our blog, too.
Kimberly
Tamra,
Congratulations on the wedding! I had no idea that you were getting married. I am so happy for you. We need pictures of the big day. God Bless and wish you both a blessed and happy life.
Love ya,
Tonya
I bet you'll never guess what color I am!!!
Post a Comment