2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 01, 2007

indiana in the fall

Mark and I visited my parents over Thanksgiving. Our days were full of nothing much, quite frankly. Time for naps, watching football, taking walks, snapping photos, baking, cooking, and eating till we were about to burst. And we even got my parents' Christmas decorations up, tree and all. All in all, it was a good time and I'm glad we were able to spend it together!



Of course what I'm most thankful for in the world is Jesus and the gift of salvation He has given so freely.

But in the spirit of Thanksgiving, here is a Top Ten of some other things I am especially thankful for this year:

1. Mark and the way he loves me
2. My family for their tremendous support
3. My friends who never stop laughing
4. My coworkers who radiate the love of Christ
5. My job which allows me to think of others rather than myself
6. The children who surround me and bring me true delight
7. My iPod, so I can jam out any ol' time I want
8. Diet Dr. Pepper that feeds my caffeine addiction
9. My space heater so I can stay warm
10. My car, that amazingly is still running after all these years

5 comments:

Jaime said...

It looks beautiful there! I remember those relaxing thanksgivings before kids...so quiet and nice. Enjoy it now, because I bet it won't be too long and yours will be LOUD like ours. :-) But seriously, glad you and Mark got some time away with your family.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Tams,

Great pictures! I am glad the weekend went smoothly and that you were able to share Mark with your family.

You reflect God's love and it is a joy to be around you!

Love,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Do you have any idea how good you look together! Just looking at you guys together makes me want to cry! It is great that you guys got some time to yoursleves!

Dara said...

What a fun trip. I can't wait to see you in a few months.

Jill said...

oh how pretty! it actually looked like fall on thanksgiving...this south texas girl can't imagine...:)