2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

first and last

First Memory - I think it was when I was maybe 4 years old. I had this blue pajama set that I loved. And I remember wearing it to the babysitter's house because I absolutely did NOT want to put on "real" clothes.

First Real Kiss - Brad. It happened in my driveway.

First Love - Jay is the first boy I ever thought I really loved. Looking back, probably not.

First Concert - Wynonna Judd at the rodeo. Stop your jealousy!

First Thought In The Morning - How many times can I hit the snooze and still get to work reasonably close to on-time?

First Book You Loved - My mom says I wouldn't put down the Sesame Street Library as a 3-year-old. I really don't remember that. So I'll stick with the Babysitters Club series. I read them all!

First Question You'll Ask In Heaven - Hmmm. I might want to know how and why mosquitos came to be.

First Thought When Hearing "Vacation" - YES, PLEASE!!!

First Best Friend - We moved too much when I was little to have friends for very long. But when we moved to Victoria for my 5th-7th grade years, I got Stacy and Ivy.

Last Food You Ate - Trix, no milk.

Last CD Purchased - PraiseBaby CD collection for church.

Last Good Book You Read - NEXT by Michael Crichton.

Last Time You Cried - A few Sundays ago when Colton and Sam got baptized at church; I was super excited and happy for them!

Last "I love you" Said - To my friend Deanna

Last Funny Thing You Did - I do ridiculous things all the time and typically inspire a chuckle or two a day. No really. I do!

Last TV Show Watched - I remember the TV was on at 4 a.m. on Sunday as I was leaving for camp. But I have no idea what show was on. Probably an infomercial.

You're supposed to tag people. So Julie, Lisa, Jill, and Jaime -- YOU'RE IT!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I loved reading yours, so I will definitely post mine...it may take a while for me to complete the post though. :-)

Jill said...

hey girl...those are good. i just got tagged by another friend to do a different list. i'll do that one and then try to do yours...goodness...it's tough coming up with some of these answers!

Amanda said...

Hey! I finally found your blog! It's book marked so I can visit regularly. Hope your having fun at camp and feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I really hope that meant Brad Hanna...

April said...

I loved the Babysitter's Club too!!