9. I was in the midst of typing a witty, charming piece when suddenly, out of nowhere, a freak lightning storm hit and BOOM -- it fried my computer.
8. A severe paper cut prevented me from typing.
7. Someone stole my internet.
6. I misplaced my calendar and therefore had no idea what day it was.
5. A nasty case of laryngitis put me on vocal rest.
4. I had to wash my hair.
3. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
2. My dog ate my keyboard.
1. I've been busy watching the Spurs become the NBA Champs, working long hours in preparation for camp, seeing less-than-Oscar-worthy movies, catching up with friends, and other general merriments.

3 comments:
excuses, excuses :) thank you for working so hard for our kids, since i know that is actually the truth!
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Glad it all came together!!!
Have a great week.
I get to see you next week, and I'm REALLY excited!
Post a Comment