2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday 7

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my pal April (June 3)!

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my pal Katie (June 5)!

3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my pal Jeffrey (June 8)!

4. The Spurs are in the NBA Finals -- which, of course, is super exciting.

5. When Marilee was here visiting recently, she asked me who the point guard was for the Spurs. She assumed that when I told her I am a Spurs fan, that meant I am also a basketball efficianado. Only in my world can the two be mutually exclusive. :)

6. Work Camp starts tonight. It really is cool to see so many teens wanting to help others in need by donating their time, energy, and sweat to scraping and painting houses, building ramps, and bonding with homeowners. Have you ever noticed how service projects bring out willing workers in droves? It's kind of refreshing.

7. I ordered some books from Amazon.com and I can't wait to get started. I am trying to do more reading lately -- you know, keep the brain cells active. I'm reading Michael Crichton's NEXT right now. Full review to come!

3 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Oh Tams...What am I going to do with you, my dear??? You're never going to be the fabulous sports babe if you don't know who the Spurs' point guard is. Okay, I'll give you a hint. His number is neuf in his native language...

Have a great week!!!

xoxo,
L.

Anonymous said...

My delay in responding to Mar's question was that I couldn't decide if it if was Manu or Tony. I was on the right track!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

LOL!!! There's the inner fab sports babe I know you are!!! :o)