2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 06, 2006

3's

Apparently the latest craze in bloggerdom is "4 Things," but since my blog is about variety, I'll spice it up and do 3 instead. I'm such an over-achiever....

3 Jobs I've Had:
- Hostess at Willie's Grill & Ice House
- Sales Associate at The County Seat
- Therapeutic Play Group Leader at P.A.C.

3 Movies I Can Watch Over And Over Again:
- Pillow Talk
- The Shawshank Redemption
- You've Got Mail

3 Cities I've Lived In:
- San Manuel, AZ
- Evanston, WY
- Prairieville, LA

3 Favorite TV Shows:
- Gilmore Girls
- Grey's Anatomy
- Project Runway

3 Recent Vacation Spots:
- Key West
- Grand Cayman
- Costa Maya

3 Websites I Visit Daily:
- www.google.com
- www.msn.com
- www.weather.com

3 Favorite Restaurants:
- Olive Garden
- Texas Roadhouse
- Chipotle

3 Favorite Foods:
- Thin Mints
- Ice Cream
- Apples

3 Places I'd Rather Be:
- In my bed
- On the beach
- On a massage table

4 comments:

Krista said...

My bed, the beach, and a massage table sound like the three places I'd rather be too. I think they may be out of the question for today but I'll now be daydreaming about it all afternoon at work.

myra said...

You lived in Wyoming? When? Learn something new about you everyday Tams!

Anonymous said...

Krista, funny how those 3 places are applicable every day of the week for me. Do you find that true, too?

Myra, we moved to WY right before I started 2nd grade and moved away right before I started 3rd. What a fascinating life.... ;)

Mandy said...

New Post!!!!!!! We want more!!!