Alexa "tagged" me to do a post of 20 random things about myself. Since I'm in desperate need of an update, here we are:
1. I love God!
2. I am incredibly blessed with awesome friendships.
3. I think my skin is so pale it's actually translucent.
4. I went off caffeine for a month but now I drink more Diet Coke than ever.
5. My favorite ice is from Sonic. I feel badly for my parents who no longer can enjoy Sonic as the Terre Haute location went out of business.
6. I stopped watching Alias this season. Killing off Vaugn in the first episode and "reassigning" Weiss in the second were just more than I could handle.
7. I haven't written anything on my thesis in at least 6 weeks. But that is going to change soon...I hope.
8. This creepy little scarecrow thing is sitting on my desk and it's kinda freaking me out.
9. It's been almost 4 months since my last haircut.
10. My county is under a weather alert: we might have cooler temperatures due to a cold front. How cool are these temperatures they're warning us about? Highs are only gonna be in the 80s!
11. I love Taco Cabana, but I still crave Taco Bueno from time to time.
12. Chai, aka: "Thanksgiving in a cup," is my favorite hot beverage.
13. I'm only occasionally artistic.
14. I ate blueberry waffles for dinner.
15. I set sail for a week-long cruise with the Kelso family on the 30th!
16. I have actually started keeping my checkbook register again.
17. I haven't ironed an article of clothing in quite some time, but my iron is plugged in (although safely in the "off" position) just in case.
18. I enjoy watching sports more during play-offs than regular season games.
19. I think I have 6 valid email accounts for some strange reason.
20. I will be in Oklahoma for two days in early November!
Now I am supposed to tag 10 people to write their 20 random things. So get to it: April, Adam, Karessa, Lindsy, Sara, Stacey, Dara, Terra, Jinny, and Marilee.
If you didn't make my official list of tagged bloggers, I apologize. Please submit a written request and I will be certain you are tagged for something in the future!

6 comments:
Tamra, I found out that we have some mutual friends last night... Lori Baird and Bob Kennedy told me to tell you hi. They are from Bartlesville and said that you were their intern a few years back... what a small world...
Me too on #'s 1,2,3,5(the ice part),9,13,17,and especially #12!!
Killing off Vaughn really ticked me off! I'm still watching though...
Tag me anytime. And start blogging again!
Tamra... when are you coming to OK in "early November"? did i miss you? cause if not, and you are coming near OKC, we should definitely get together to do lunch...
okay, well, I just chatted with Richard for a couple hours, and concluded that you are currently in Edmond as I type this... sounds like your day is busy tomorrow too... perhaps on your next trip up here ;) Oh, and how was the cruise?
dude tamra...how was the cruise!??!?! i wanna see pictures.
Okay, 1: I too have stopped watching Alias for the same reason. Killing off Vaugn? I think they must have smoking something in their brainstorming sessions when they came up with that idea. 2: Chai is TOTALLY Thanksgiving in a cup! I've always thought it reminded me of pumpkin pie. They should really start marketing it that way...or have they already and I missed the memo?
Anywho, just thought I would throw my two cents in there.
Post a Comment