
Christmas comes early as Gilmore Girls Season 4 releases on DVD on September 27th. It was just a few months ago that the third season released. I remember it very vividly as it was right after I moved, and also my dad's birthday -- May 3rd. I initially thought GG3 would be my reward for unpacking. Good thing I caved, bought it anyway, and watched the season within a week. I'm still not unpacked!
Season 4 is full of highs and lows. It's kind of an awkward season as it starts, trying to figure out how to carry on the unique relationship of mother and daughter that is now almost completely relegated to phone calls. Each character faces change in this season. But it ends so dramatically...Luke and Lorelai finally kiss and Lorelai walks into her house to find that her sweet, innocent, naive daughter may not be so sweet, innocent, and naive after all.
Bottom line: I will be eagerly awaiting its release and will say goodbye to my nights of falling asleep to Golden Girls to watch instead this other GG.
As a brief aside: Season 6 premieres on Tuesday, September 13th, at 7:00 p.m. CST on The WB!

4 comments:
Hi I linked to your blog through some of your friends and did I fall asleep and lose a day because I thought it was still Thursday? Oh well, Happy Thursday or Friday or whatever day it is!
ha! sometimes i do little "experiments" to see if anyone's paying attention. the inner sociologist in me can't help but get a reaction!
I am very excited about the new season... i hope "logan" is around a lot... he's my favorite. I want a boy like him
I love you tams!!!!
Post a Comment