
Wow...today was a day unlike many others. I was in the midst of a crazy afternoon. I had about a million errands to run for work. One was a stop at Sam's Club where I had to purchase an enormous amount of food and beverage for a cookout tomorrow. That is the scene for this most unfortunate event: the Sam's Club parking lot.
I was minding my own business as I was unloading my flatbed cart full of stuff into my car. And then it happened -- a mighty wind came blowing by and decided it needed to take my skirt up with it! Horror! And then it turned hilarious as I turned around and saw that not one but two Hare Krishna guys had the misfortune of walking by just in time to catch the 3pm showing of...well...me.
I'm not sure what Hare Krishna would be doing at Sam's other than perhaps buying flowers in bulk. Last I checked, our local Sam's didn't stock hand drums or tambourines. Since their bright orange robes looked brand-spanking-new and kinda itchy, maybe they wanted some Tide and Downy to do some laundry. I don't know. But what I do know is that whatever was on their list, they got more than their wholesale membership bargained for today.

1 comment:
That is TOO funny! Reminds me of my days at OC when my roommate and I would refer to them as "skirt alert" days (i.e. so windy, best not wear a flowing skirt).
Post a Comment