2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Nicole Kidman


I love Nicole Kidman. In fact, I've loved Nicole Kidman since I saw "Far and Away" over a decade ago. She is gorgeous and extremely talented. Plus I think her movie choices have been interesting as of late. She goes from genre to genre seamlessly -- she's incredibly versatile. What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Dara said...

She's my favorite actress. Oddly enough there seems to be a bit of Nicole bashing going on in the media. It's weird how one second they think someones the most beautiful and the most talented and then they completely turn on them when they get tired of it. Don't they know that's what Lindsay Lohan is for?

Snitarol said...

She's lovelly!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge Nicole fan. She's too thin, a little overrated and her eyebrows look evil! However, I do like her accent and she was good in Stepford Wives.

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hello !
I love Nicole Kidman too ! I seriously do. I mean Ive had a crush on her ever since Batman Forever when I was 16. I know it sounds crazy but I wrote a song for her, and I plan to send it to her. Shes sooooo beautiful! Not typical Hollywood beautiful either but a true beauty- and I think she looks better in her late 30s then she did in her 20s. Anyways, check out my song for her on my website: www.meadeskelton.com

Nicole Rocks !