2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

just curious

do you ever hit the "next blog" button on the top of the page and look at random blogs? from time to time i do, and i have to say -- there are some interesting people out there. i'm intrigued by it, really. different contents, different audiences, different languages.....it's fascinating! so if you haven't yet jumped to unfamiliar blogs, i invite you to look to the top right corner of this page and click on "next blog." it'll be a great adventure, i'm sure. after all, variety is the spice of life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should definitely keep posting. even if not on your own blog. why? because the world shouldn't be deprived of your insight. seriously.

Marilee said...

What's the deal Tamra? Even I have posted a blog since you! I need something new to read at work!

Carrie said...

I have to agree with Marilee, some of us are bored at work and depend on you for entertainment. Please post a new one!

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Stacey said...

I just tried it. The one after mine is in a foreign language.