2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

hmmm...

I know I haven't updated my blog in a month, but it kind of puts me out that Blogger goes around telling everyone so matter-of-factly: "Variety is the Spice of Life - 4 weeks." Not much variety, eh?

Here's a recap of some of our latest and greatest:

- How many Blankinship kin can you fit under one roof at the same time? Here's a hint: roughly the same number of clowns can be packed into a circa 1964 VW Bug.

-We've done lots around the house lately. Replacing the carpet has rivaled the interior paint job as "the most dramatic rose ceremony...er, home updating project...yet."

- I took a great group to Camp Impact! This was definitely the busiest I've ever been at camp, so please accept my apologies if you were hurt/offended/etc. by my not getting to see you. I was hurt/offended/etc. by it too!

- I had the deluxe edition of a stomach virus last week. I was wanting a vacation, but a week stuck on the couch and/or toilet isn't exactly the luxury retreat I was after. I'm just keeping it real, folks. And no, "stomach virus" was not code for "morning sickness." There is no bun in this oven. But thanks for asking.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Hopefully you have a better more relaxing week!

Unknown said...

Didn't ask - didn't think- that stomach thing went around our house too! I am glad you are feeling better- We miss you!

Jaime said...

Tamra, here's hoping we don't get that kind of vacation around here, although my waistline would benefit. And, I look forward to seeing the new carpet sometime. Exciting!

April said...

Poor thing! Hope you are feeling 100% better!

Amanda said...

Wow you have been busy! Sorry you got sick. :( Hope you are feeling better, and that you get a REAL vacation soon!