2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 01, 2009

Do you...

... change your shampoo and conditioner regularly so your hair doesn't become "immune" to its effects? How often?

... ever forget other people are around and can actually see you do the weird things you do when you think nobody's watching? Like what?

... use q-tips even though your ears allegedly clean themselves? Me too!


Just checking!

4 comments:

Maegan said...

I LOVE those!! They are my favorite sweet snack! I got the Twinkies this week and found out too late that they are 2 points.. boo! And they aren't nearly as good!

Jayspee27 said...

interesting....

Amanda said...

I am too much into routine to change my shampoo very often. Usually only when I'm forced to for some reason.

Can't think of anything weird that I do right now...though Jeremy could probably come up with something!

Definitely use q-tips in my ears!

Hope that makes you feel better. :)

kara said...

i've heard the switching your shampoo thing is a rumor! but, i get sick of shampoo scents pretty frequently, so.... yes, i do!

sometimes in my car i'll pull down the mirror and pluck my eyebrows if im bored... forgetting that people in their cars or walking around can see me.

NO! i never use q-tips! using q-tips gets some ear wax out, but mostly just pushes it further into your ear canal which can later lead to major hearing problems or ear damage. plus, ear wax is good for your ears. nursing facts of the day :)