1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my pal Luke. You've eeked out all you can from the mid-20s. Welcome to the other side of the hill.... ;)
2. It was 2 years ago today that I arrived in SA to start working at Mac. I can't believe it's been so long and yet it feels like no time at all.
3. On Tuesday, we took our secretaries to Scouzzi's for lunch in honor of Administrative Professionals Day (which was actually Wednesday). I ordered grilled chicken. And when it was brought to me, it came with a side dish of what the waiter called "chicken juice." Ewwww.
4. I had to have my car towed this week. I got a new alternator, a new alternator belt, and a CV axle. I hope this is the last time I have to report car issues. Otherwise, Jill might tell me I need a new car again.
5. I am especially thankful this week for wonderful friends and a family who loves me dearly!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
We hope you'll be around for a long time.
Love,
Lisa and Lindy
Thanks for the Birthday shout out. Enjoyed the chat today and the update, despite throwing up through my huge grin! Can't wait for more stories, and thanks for keeping me up to date on those next 6 months of life so that I can get the scouting report in advance.
well...i may still tell you that you need a new car, but it's just because i love spending other's people's money! :)
I can't believe you've been in SA that long; suffice it to say I also cannot wait to see that smiling face of yous! (I also heart your blog.) Risley out.
Post a Comment