2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Five

Maybe I should challenge myself to be more regular in my blogging. To that end, I present the Friday Five:

1. Our weekend kids retreat was rained out. Sad times -- this makes 2 years in a row!

2. Number of times I ate Chinese food this week: 3

3. I need new windshield wipers but am too lazy to put them on myself and feel ridiculous about having the kind folks at Wal-Mart do it unless I am also getting my oil changed.

4. I won't need an oil change for another 1,500 miles. I checked.

5. I think that movie "Monster in Law" is hilarious. It's on right now (I'm home for lunch) and I can't stop laughing!

5 comments:

myra said...

Ooooh, I like the new look!

Jaime said...

HI...I had no idea you were back alive in the blogging world. I look forward to reading many more posts! Yea.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how people will check your blog, even when they think you might not be blogging, in vain hopes that you will bless them with your witty misadventures. Hmmm, maybe you should do this more...

Waiting on a phone (up)date.

Anonymous said...

i like the new look! and i miss you... p.s -- i want to get on your schedule now (nice and early) ... sometime while you are up here for camp, I am going to either 1) come see you and bring you goodies and we can catch up or 2)take you to dinner so we can catch up... or maybe both.. but either way, you can't avoid me, so just prepare ;)

Stacey said...

AHHH...So good to see you back! I haven't been checking blogs much lately, so I was shocked to see I had missed several new posts! Hope you're doing well.