2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

personality

I was catching up on some blog reading and saw that my friend Niki had posted a personality quiz. Loving both personality study and quizzes, this was perfect!

I appreciate the quiz's "scientific" affirmation that I am who I think I am AND who I want to be. Studies show that people who try to be what they are not end up stressed. (I find it funny that studies were done to determine this when it seems like common sense.) But I remember the days of trying to be who I am not and am grateful that for today, I have found peace in being exactly who God created me to be -- flaws and all.

Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: ESFP
(who you are)
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.
Preferred type: ESFP
(who you prefer to be)
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the same on all three sections... i think it was ESFJ or something like that.. who knows...

anyway.. i miss you. just thought you should know, in case you didn't....

and there is an open invite for schlitterbahn Sat. through Tuesd. next week. we have PLENTY of space in the rooms...

Stacey said...

You know what this is reminding me of don't you? Retreat, about 2 or 3 years ago I think. Deanna and her quiz book and the infamous Who's Your Daddy quiz that Deanna & Jayna got guilted into taking. Fun times - okay, maybe CREEPY is a better word.

Niki said...

My friend Jared is always posting these crazy quizzes and I just can't resist.

Thanks for all the comments on my blog. You do the same thing I do, play catch up once in awhile. It's one of the things that keeps me in the blogosphere.

Did you know Benny is in San Antonio this weekend? He's preaching at Northside on Sunday. He left tonight (Thursday) and he'll be there until Tuesday night. I REALLY wish I could have joined him for the trip. (Too expensive) :( Oh well, I'll see you again SOMEDAY!! :)

Just an interesting side note...the word verification says "jewsoy" hmmmmm...have to think about that one...haha