she brought the jokes
One of our lovely janitors claimed shock on Tuesday morning when she saw me at work. Apparently, she'd not expected me in for the rest of the week. Surprised by this, I asked how she'd come to this conclusion. That was my fault and I take full blame. Her priceless response to me was this: "Well...I saw how cleaned off your desk was -- and it's NEVER cleaned off -- so I thought surely that meant you wouldn't be in for a while. It surprised me so much!" Thanks, Isabell. You're a peach.
5 comments:
That's awesome!! I bet people think the same thing about me when my desk is clean!
Girl, you've seen my office!!! If I clean my desk off, people think I'm quitting!
A-stinkin-men! I think if I cleared off my piles I would be unorganized and unable to find anything.
That's so funny! Isabelle can surprise you with her quick wit. Tell her I said "Hello".
Tams, I hear we might be going on a cruise together at Christmas. I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment