Tuesday, January 10, 2006
SPAM!
Do you know what is just as gross as actual Spam, the alleged meat in a can? Comment spam! I've had this blog for well over a year and a half and not once had I gotten spammed in my comments...until today. The most ridiculous part is that the spammer commented on a post back in August of 2004...and it wasn't even related to that post but a post further down the page! If I didn't have my comments emailed to me, I would never have known. It kind of irritates me that my spammer wasn't even remotely intelligent. Unfortunately, this means I am now turning on comment verification. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
a big fat BOO to comment spam, THE most ridiculous thing ever! i
Oh, it's been happening to me lately too and it is so annoying! Don't use my blog for your own purposes! Ugh! I delete them!
ugh for uggs...that what the spammer was trying to comment about but on a post about age. stupid, stupid, stupid -- but don't tell my kiddos here that miss tamra said the "s" word! ;)
Comment verification has been a life saver. I once got 5 spam posts in one day. It has horrible.
Post a Comment